DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scrolling through zoomed-in plots

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roberto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Scrolling through zoomed-in plots Reply with quote

Hi,

Quite recently the convenient ctrl-1,2,3,4 and 5 key-shortcuts were added to dplot for zooming into the graph.
I noticed that -when examining a zoomed-in graph - I often want to slightly move the showed plot area to any direction outside the visible area/ screen.

The only option now seems zooming-out and place the cursor on the new location of interest for zooming-in again.

It would be handy if we could scroll/ drag the viewed graph-part, just like we often can do that with a zoomed-in image in an image editor or a text in a text-editor.

Cheers,
Roberto
jsc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try using the arrow keys on the keyboard. Big jumps using just the arrows, and smaller jumps using ctrl-arrow.

Seems to work with the ctrl-1,2,3,4 etc. zooms, just like it has with the zoom tool (magnifier) for many months.

Is this what you meant?

Jon
Roberto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsc wrote:
Did you try using the arrow keys on the keyboard. Big jumps using just the arrows, and smaller jumps using ctrl-arrow.

Seems to work with the ctrl-1,2,3,4 etc. zooms, just like it has with the zoom tool (magnifier) for many months.

Is this what you meant?

Jon

Ouch!
Yep, it'll do Rolling Eyes
Actually I think I knew about the arrow keys before and probably forgot about it Laughing
Thanks!

Roberto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Suggestions/Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: