DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multi-Axis Label "Funnies"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raswaim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Multi-Axis Label "Funnies" Reply with quote

A couple of small items (possibly related) to look at when you have a chance:

1) If I load a data set, and then apply a preference file that sets multiple axes (independent Y), when I subsequently go to the Text menu to change the labeling on the axes, only a primary Y axis label box appears (the secondary axis box isn't present on the dialog). If I go to Options->Multiple Axes and just hit OK (no changes), then go back to the Text dialog, the secondary axis label box is back again.

2) When I update a secondary y-axis label, if the text includes more characters than the first axis label, not all of the characters in the second label are displayed (as if you're using strlen from axis 1 when processing axis 2 label?). I've noticed this in the same files where item #1 previously occured; I haven't played with this much to see if it happens in other cases.
jsc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think David already fixed #2 in 2.1.2.7:

"Bug fix: On XY plots with multiple Y axes, the second Y label was truncated if longer than the label for the primary Y axis. This bug was introduced with the inclusion of horizontal bar charts in version 2.1.2.5."

jsc
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 is fixed like Jon said, though only in the "Check for Updates" version. #1 I've not noticed before, will look into it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
raswaim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed - I hadn't noticed that 2.1.2.7 was available when I reported; I've updated since and it does indeed fix the string length problem I was looking at. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: