DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change of ownership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:37 pm    Post subject: Change of ownership Reply with quote

Please Note. From the author.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am no longer able to support DPlot. Because I do not want it to simply fade away, I have sold the company and DPlot to another company. This is a reputable engineering and science research firm with an international presence. I won't name them because I'm not sure they're quite ready, and I leave it up to them to announce their presence. I am absolutely certain that they will provide the support that everyone is used to. Please note that all current dplot.com emails will soon go to... well, nobody.

Thank you for your support over the years. I have immensely enjoyed interacting with DPlot users from around the world. Farewell.
jsc

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 10:30 am    Post subject: Best wishes Reply with quote

David,
Hate to see the change, but I understand. I think I retired about the same time as you did, so I only use the software occasionally. But I did leave behind some younger engineers who got hooked on DPlot, so I hope the new company can support them.
Regards,
Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: