DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question... of sorts.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurking

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: A question... of sorts. Reply with quote

I used the "check for updates" function and was presented with the opportunity to buy the most recent version at the existing user discount rate. After doing so, I downloaded the new version and ran the install. It picked up my licsence key normally and seems to be in an operable state. However, when I click the "check for updates" function, it still gives me the go purchase something dialog.

Whats Up?

Current installed version 2.3.5.3

BTW, this is still one of the finest Excel integrated graphing products I have seen.

Are you going to add Kriging and variograms to it? They would be a great asset to enhance the simple polysheets that are currently used. Smile
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The e-mail message you should have received included instructions for updating your license information. Click Help>About DPlot, then "Change registration".
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you going to add Kriging and variograms to it?

No plans at the time, though it is on my list.
Lurking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... copied the email reg info the the clip board and did that, seems to have worked fine. Thank You!

As for the kriging, it has my vote. Had it been available back when I was pissing off the Science Coordinator at El Hierro, I could have taken him to task for the downplaying of their seismic crisis at the time. According to what I had, there was a significant wad of magma directly under the town of Sabinosa but the government was constantly saying there was no threat. It later erupted to the west of the island and the people of Sabinosa got off lucky.
Had it gone up through the ancient scoria cone that the town is built on, it would have been a different story.

I tried muddling my way through "R", but it's like leaning a new language with only half a tongue. I tried to take an online course on it, but kept falling asleep waiting for the instructor to finish a sentence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Suggestions/Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: