DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few macro suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code-Breaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: A few macro suggestions Reply with quote

Hi David,

Just a few minor suggestions regarding the macro editor. first, it would be great if you could open up a macro from within the editor. As it stands, you have to save, close, then start over with the file menu.

Also (very minor), it took me a while to find out how to assign keystrokes to macros, because the pull-down was hiding behind my windows taskbar.

And, this is probably more work than its worth, but can we have more key assignment options? I think I know the problem here, you'd have to check if already in use...On second thought, never mind. Smile

Thanks as always, Chris
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just a few minor suggestions regarding the macro editor. first, it would be great if you could open up a macro from within the editor. As it stands, you have to save, close, then start over with the file menu.

(Crossing fingers) No problem... probably.

Quote:
Also (very minor), it took me a while to find out how to assign keystrokes to macros, because the pull-down was hiding behind my windows taskbar.

Hmm... I have no idea why it has taken this long for someone to bring this up or for me to notice it, but this will definitely be fixed.

Quote:
And, this is probably more work than its worth, but can we have more key assignment options? I think I know the problem here, you'd have to check if already in use...On second thought, never mind.

Nah, this one's not especially hard. I'm not sure off the top of my head why Ctrl+Shift+letter's aren't in there already, plus different combinations of numbers. The list will definitely grow. Thanks for the suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Suggestions/Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: