DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reference line displaying legend entry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arthur_etchells

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reference line displaying legend entry Reply with quote

Don't know whether this is a bug or feature, but I suspect it's the former. The DPlot Help file says this for the command [RefLine(options, style, color, width, value|,"label"|)]:
....The optional label will be added to the plot legend if used. In my experience, Dplot makes a legend entry for each reference lines (the label seems to be whatever the first legend entry is). The only way to get around this is to give label the value of "".
Just thought I'd bring this to your attention.
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthur,
Thanks. Looking at the code I can see how if you are sending multiple command strings at once, AND you have some command that occurs after a RefLine command and ends in the sequence ")], that DPlot will incorrectly grab the label from that (possibly) unrelated command. But I don't see how it can incorrectly use a previous label. It would be helpful to me if you'd send me a copy of the exact sequence of commands you're using in a single call, whether that call is to DPlot_Plot or DPlot_Command or whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: