DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

edit data........IMPORTANT ISSUE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thierrypp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: edit data........IMPORTANT ISSUE! Reply with quote

Dear David Hyde,

May I ask you if it is possible from the "edit Data Points" window, after having selecting according to " Edit which curve?" to have the complementary option to save the data in a txt file whose name has to be entered by the user.

This is due to multiple curves and for me still remains the problem in saving either on Excel 97 & 2000 but a txt format would be very useful and helpful.

Thanks a lot for your attention and reply.

T. Picornell
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Edit window is an appropriate place to allow you to save a curve. There are currently a couple of other options:
1) Edit>Copy>Data values, select the curve you want to copy, then Paste into a text editor (or any version of Excel).
2) File>Save As>ASCII (1 curve only).

When the next iteration of the editor is finally finished, you will be able to select all or parts of a curve and copy that data to the Clipboard. This will be a few less steps than #1 above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Suggestions/Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: