DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

two or three histograms in one chart

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcl9000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: two or three histograms in one chart Reply with quote

I have two columns of data (both columns are Y values) that I'd like to plot their histograms side by side in on chart. How can I do it? The "Generate --> Histogram" menu command only allows me to select one cuve at a time and the histogram will be created in two separate charts.
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way around that at present - perhaps I'll allow multiple selections with the Histogram command in a future release. In the meantime, create all of your histograms (make sure you use the same interval for all) and then either a) Edit>Copy>Data Values, then Edit>Paste into one of the other histogram plots, or b) use Edit>Move/Copy Curves to do essentially the same thing.
dcl9000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: two or three histograms in one chart Reply with quote

"... perhaps I'll allow multiple selections with the Histogram command in a future release." --- Please do so. This is very much desirable!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Suggestions/Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: