DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CSV file with blank columns does not read

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pborange

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: CSV file with blank columns does not read Reply with quote

hello. I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I am trying to read a CSV file into DPlot and no data is read. The program just returns to the regular DPlot screen with no message and nothing read. I am pretty sure that the problem is caused by several columns in the CSV file having 'blank' data (i.e. just a space between the commas). I would be happy to send or attached the file to illustrate the problem, but can not see how to attach a file to a topic post. Thanks.
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your guess is most likely correct and the problem is with blank entries (which should work, but...).

Please send your file to support@dplot.com at your convenience. I'll either fix it or tell you why it isn't possible. And if you aren't using the latest version (2.3.2.0) please let me know what version you have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: