How can I use XYXY mode?

Q&A for Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, and PowerBasic developers using DPlot
Quijote

How can I use XYXY mode?

Post by Quijote »

HI, I have used XYYY mode, but now I am trying to use XYXY mode to graph curves with different values at X. But I don't know how Do I have to setup a second X array, and how is the "ret" command. Thanks
DPlotAdmin

Post by DPlotAdmin »

Do I have to setup a second X array...
For both X and Y you use a single array, dimensioned to (at least) the total number of points. The first X for the second curve immediately follows the last X of the first curve, regardless of the number of points in each curve. Same for Y.
...and how is the "ret" command.
Sorry, but I don't know what this means. If you're asking for the return codes from DPlot_Plot or similar functions, see the documentation for the function you're using (in the \docs folder below dplotlib.dll).
Visualize Your Data
support@dplot.com
Quijote

Post by Quijote »

Thanks! it is working...another question, Can dplot Jr graph in mode XYXY with multiple Y axes, I mean, I want to graph in the same view several curves with a Y axe and other with a different Y axe. all of them with same X axe but different points. Is that possible and how?
DPlotAdmin

Post by DPlotAdmin »

With 2 (but only 2, currently) Y axes, yes. See the Help topic for the MultipleYAxes command.
Visualize Your Data
support@dplot.com
Quijote

Post by Quijote »

Thank you again, It was useful!!.