DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Appending to existing document 2.0.2.2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Appending to existing document 2.0.2.2 Reply with quote

Dave,
Thanks for the many updates/enhancements. However, I think I see a problem with the Append to Active Document feature.

In an Excel spreadsheet, I have several x-y columns of data, but of differing length. I put one x-y pair into a new DPlot graph, (first one with Append checked or not, doesn't seem to matter), then I go back to the spreadsheet, pick another 2 columns of x-y data, and pick XYXY or XYYY (doesn't matter) to plot the next group of data on the same chart. Looks okay, but now there seems to be 3 curves that are listed in the plot, not 2. Only 2 lines show, but there are references to a third curve. After I've done this for 10 sets of data, DPlot thinks there are 19 curves in the plot.

Also, copying data from the Info, List Peak Values listbox only seems to grab 1K of data. You have to go back and grab small chunks to get it all.

Also in this list box, for the example I just gave, there are three curves that are listed, but Curve #3 has 0's for all of the data - it must be the bad curve.

Jon
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Yes, that's messed up. I'm not sure how I missed that, but it will be an easy fix. Thanks for pointing out the problem.
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon,
This problem is now fixed. Unfortunately the bug was in dplot.exe rather than the Add-In, so it's a hefty download. Licensed users can get the update via Help>Check for Updates or from the same link provided in the mailing list for licensed users. The same problem is fixed in the trial version and in DPlot Jr.
jsc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

You are fast! Thanks!

Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: