DPlot Forum Index DPlot
http://www.dplot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dot Graph access/example

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Sigurdson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Dot Graph access/example Reply with quote

Maybe it's me, but the access to the "Dot Graph Format" and "Dot Graph Options" dialog seems obscure. DPlot Help implies that "Dot Graph Format" should be on the "Options menu", but it's not and the only way I seem to be able to access it is by right-clicking on a box-and-whisker plot. What am I missing?

On the DPlot homepage, among the example plots accessed with the "Features" tab, the Sample Dot Graph displays three data sets, but their individual distributions, all having the same mean, don't well illustrate different individual v. grand means -with the Group C mean missing, and the confidence interval(s) not visible at all.
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a box-and-whisker plot open, select Options. The first two commands are "Box-and-Whisker Plot" and "Dot Graph", right?

Quote:
On the DPlot homepage, among the example plots accessed with the "Features" tab, the Sample Dot Graph displays three data sets, but their individual distributions, all having the same mean, don't well illustrate different individual v. grand means -with the Group C mean missing, and the confidence interval(s) not visible at all.

I'll be happy to replace the example with one you think better illustrates the capabilities.
DPlotAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I misunderstood your question, sorry. The "Format..." command on the Options menu (or the right-click menu) opens a different dialog dependent on whether you're currently viewing a box-and-whisker plot or dot graph.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DPlot Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: